Terms and Conditions
- By opting in you hereby authorize Vodafone to directly debit your registered Credit Card mentioned in the previous screen for the total amount of your mobile bill on a monthly basis.
- I acknowledge and understand that Vodafone Egypt Telecommunications S.A.E.(“ Vodafone”) is entitled to debit the amounts required for the chosen Payment Information, as specified in the Form, at the time when such amounts become due.
- I shall not object to any payment(s) charged, in accordance with the present Form and Terms and conditions, to my credit card by Vodafone Egypt nor shall I request from my card issuer to prohibit such debit made by Vodafone. However, I may request from Vodafone not to debit my Credit Card, by going to the app and opting from the service
- I understand and agree that upon fulfillment of any payment, the payment notification shall be done in any of the following methods (SMS – Email – Phone confirmation) and shall be considered as sufficient proof of payment unless Vodafone or the Credit Card issuer can prove otherwise.
- The regular service level for reflection of payment(s) on our system is (48) hours from time of transaction.
- Vodafone does not and can not warrant the continuity of the service and unscheduled or scheduled downtime for the service may occur and could result in an inability to access the service & execute payment(s) or a delay in payment(s) reflection.
- I understand that, should I require further services from Vodafone, I hereby authorize Vodafone to charge my credit card for the fees for any additional service I may require.
- For online payment(s), Credit Card information is provided through a secured app and web site, which is provided by a third party provider i.e. PAYFORT. Any claims regarding any leakage of information shall direct to the third party provider i.e. PAYFORT upon prior arrangement with Vodafone.
- I understand that Vodafone may discontinue or terminate the present service at its sole discretion.
- In the event where Subscriber wishes to terminate the present service, Subscriber shall go back to the app and opt out from the service.
Any claim that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the use of this service shall be resolved in accordance with the Egyptian laws in effect and shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Cairo court.