- Only secondary students are eligible for this line.
- The SIM card is locked on the tablet.
- Bundle quota can only be used on Ministry Educational sites and apps available on the
1.What is the “Plus Students” Line?
- “PLUS Students” line is an exclusive line for Secondary Students for free. It provides students with 1 GB to use on the Ministry of Education websites and apps available on the tablet for only 5 EGP per month.
2.Who is eligible for the offer?
- Secondary students who received the educational tablet from Ministry of Education.
3.How can I get it?
- Student should go to the nearest Vodafone store with the following documents:
- Student birth certificate or valid national ID
- If the student doesn’t have national ID, he should get his father, mother, sister, brother, grandparents, uncle or aunt national ID
4.Is the offer available in all Vodafone stores?
5.What is the Price of the SIM?
- The SIM card is for free instead of 85 L.E exclusively for secondary students
- Bundle price is only 5 L.E, to be renewed monthly.
6.How do I renew the bundle or check my consumption?
- Automatically the bundle will renew with 5 EGP after 30 days if there is enough balance. For recharge, renewal, and consumption, visit http://vf.eg/usb . If the bundle is not renewed, the internet will stop.
7.Can I purchase PLUS Students line more than once?
- No, you can only purchase PLUS Students once.
8.Can I use the bundle quota on any website?
- PLUS Students quota will be used only on Ministry Educational sites.
9.Can I use the bundle quota on any device?
The SIM card is locked on the tablet.
10.How can I activate my Internet?
- For the method of activation, click on:
3. Mobile networks
4. Access point names
6. Name: education.gov
7. Add APN
11.How can I recharge my Edu Sim?
- You can recharge through the following methods:
- Buy a recharge card from any Vodafone store or recharge card outlets and then click on the following link https://web.vodafone.com.eg/ar/usbManagement and click on the recharge button and then recharge through the balance.
- You can recharge on the fly from any supermarket or outlets
- You can recharge via electronic recharging through Fawry machines
- You can transfer balance from another number through the following steps: