Terms & Conditions of “Cash, Collect, Cheer with a click” Campaign :
Terms & conditions applied between Vodafone Egypt Company SAE (referred to it later on as “Vodafone”) and its participating clients and referred to it later on as “Client or Clients”.
Terms & conditions applied (“campaigns’ conditions”) throughout the campaign’s period & on any prize presented as a part of the raffle on the prizes.
Participant Clients are required to abide by the conditions once they participated in the campaign.
In case that any dispute occurred around the conditions, discipline and consequences and all the other related matters of the campaign, then Vodafone’s decision is considered to be final.
- Conditions of Participating:
To enter the raffle, Vodafone Cash customers have to collect points post every transaction on VF Cash wallet excluding deposit & withdrawal.
The campaign starts from 6/March/2019 and ends in 1/May/2019 and Vodafone has the rights to extend the campaign until after 1/May/2019.
The campaign is available for Vodafone Cash users only.
It’s not allowed for any Vodafone employee or any participating company in this campaign and their relatives even if they are fourth degree to participate (directly or indirectly) in the raffle
For every winner based on the mentioned conditions – the right of winning one of the prizes that Vodafone offers which is as the below:
- Ticket for attending Quarter- Final Champions League match
- Ticket for attending Semi-Final Champions League match
- Ticket for attending Final Champions League match
- Accommodation for 4 days/3 nights including breakfast
- All transportation included
- Airline tickets
- The raffle will take place at Vodafone premises, Arab Republic of Egypt under the supervision of an agent from Ministry of Social Solidarity. There will be individual raffles for the matches of Quarter-Final, Semi-Final and Final rounds. Vodafone has all the rights of amending the date of the raffle.
- General Terms & Conditions:
- Should meet all the terms & conditions included in the campaign.
- Not to be less than 21 years old.
- The winner has to be the owner of the phone line, and he has to admit that the entire information related to his phone line is correct, and in case that any winner wins any of the campaign’s prizes, and if it is confirmed that the presented information or data is incorrect, then Vodafone has all the right to exclude him from the winners list and preventing him from getting the prize. The assessment of whether the data provided by the Subscriber is correct or not is subject to Vodafone's absolute discretion.
- Vodafone's decision with regard to any aspect of this campaign is final, binding and enforceable and has the right to cancel, suspend, extend or modify the campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice and no customer has the right to refer to Vodafone or bring any lawsuits against Vodafone and claim any damages as a result to modify or cancel.
- Prizes have no monetary value and we cannot redeem them in cash.
- The winner must present all the required papers and documents on the dates specified by Vodafone and the winner is required to have a valid passport for a period of not less than six months and also has no impediment of travel restrictions.
- Vodafone assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to any participant who enters the raffle or results in the acceptance of the prize. The participant agrees and undertakes not to submit any claim to Vodafone, its affiliates, sponsors and associates in respect of any loss, injury or psychological damage that may result from his or her non-entitlement or award, rights, claims or acts of any nature and resulting from participation in the raffle, acceptance or use of the prize, and/or any other aspect relevant to the raffle and/or terms and conditions.
- Vodafone assumes no responsibility for any cancellations, suspension or postponement of a match. Vodafone will not be held responsible for not being able to attend any games for reasons beyond Vodafone's control.
- Participation in the campaign does not give the Client the right to use the name, logo or images of Vodafone from or related to the campaign without the express written consent. The customer cannot issue any public announcements related to the prize or any other aspect of this campaign without Vodafone's prior approval and any contravention of this requirement will entitle Vodafone to not award prizes to the Client or withdraw the prizes from the winner immediately and without giving notice of it according to Vodafone.
- If the winner does not meet the required papers from Vodafone and/or the company organizing the trip and/or the embassy within 3 days of the request, Vodafone has the right to communicate with the next winner and in this case the winner may not return to Vodafone or claim any compensation in this regard.
- Clients who use Vodafone Cash services the most will have higher chances in the raffle and those who the terms & conditions are applied on.
- Vodafone is entitled to announce the names of the winners through various media outlets, and Vodafone has the right to put the data and images and to broadcast any footage during the journey and the way Vodafone deems appropriate in any of the channels of broadcasting terrestrial, satellite or digital television or through the means of social communication, radio, telephone, mobile, digital content, newspapers, broadcasting, broadcasting, digital or electronic publishing, and other means of advertising and broadcasting for any duration and any number of times and radios without a maximum of the period of time for which Vodafone is entitled to display the illustrated and recorded materials , whether inside or outside the Arab Republic of Egypt without any objection from the Client, and without requiring Vodafone to have any financial or literary rights relating to such publication, broadcasting and without the slightest responsibility of Vodafone in this regard.
- The winning Client undertakes the ability to attend by himself to receive the prize at the time of announcing his winning of the prize and in the event of any situation preventing him from attending to receive the prize, the prize is awarded to another winner.
- If the customer is contacted and is not answered or contacted, the next winner is contacted.
- Vodafone's decision regarding any aspect of this campaign is final, binding and enforceable and has the right to cancel, suspend, extend or modify the campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice to be announced on the page of Vodafone on Facebook and no Client has the right to claim any compensation such modification or cancellation.
- Vodafone will make reasonable efforts to obtain the required travel visa (s) and in the event that Vodafone is unable to obtain a visa (visas) then Vodafone will not be liable for any damage, loss or injury to any participant entering the raffle, and in this case the winner is not entitled to return to Vodafone or the claim for any compensation in this regard. Vodafone will not be responsible for any delays or refusals during the visa process.
- Each participant is entitled to win only once.
- Acceptance of these provisions by the client is a prerequisite for the award.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.